Subject: Regarding TESSy access
From: "Country Cooperation" <[email-masked]>
To: "Natalia Kerbo" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Liidia Dotsenko" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 10:36:31 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

Dear Natalia,

In respect to the request below, please consider approving access to TESSy 
for Liidia by recording directly in SRM.

Of note, currently Liidia has the following access:

Thank you.

Best regards,

Skaidra

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

From: Liidia Dotsenko <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2024 9:19 AM
To: Front Office <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: EpiPulse <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Vs: ***INC0016884***Vs: Welcome to EpiPulse – How to get started

Aadressilt [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  ei saadeta teile sageli 
meilisõnumeid. Lugege täpsemat teavet selle kohta, miks see on oluline 
<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>

ECDC NORMAL

[Notice]: This is an external email. Be cautious when clicking links or 
opening attachments. When in doubt, contact Front Office.

Hi again

I am so sorry to disturb you again, but I need permissions for the whole HAI 
module: HAISSI, HAIICU and HAICDI =)

At the moment HAISSI if not active:

Thank you very much in advance

Best regards

Liidia

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.